Cotton Candy

I already forgot how cold is to shoot the looks during real winter. But I just had to share with you some shots of my new coat of a cotton candy colour. I love the combination of these candy pastels in a wintery outfit. Such a look makes even a cloudy winter day a lot brighter.
If I were somewhere with a dry climate I would probably add a pair of beige or nude boots. But sorry, I am in Eastern Europe, in Kiev at the moment, and here our looks are begging for something more practical. Black boots surprisingly went along with this outfit.
I matched them with my brand-new bag which I am currently obsessed with. This is my latest treasure from Greg Michaels. Wearing it every single day now. High quality leather in combination with golden chains is what I love so much.

Coat BERSHKA
Pants ZARA
Sweater MANGO 
Boots MANGO
Ring I AM (plenty of similar ones on OASAP)

13 comments:

  1. This color is so pretty. I love it paired with gray too. So chic!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coat and so beautiful colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This coat is the perfect coat for the season ! And the bag is very pretty too xxx

    https://glittersandfashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that bag dear! super cool and that ring is a "must have"!
    http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com/

    xx
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the coat so much ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you combined delicate pastel tone with rough grey and black colours, it works pretty well and looks amazing! Well done :)
    Greetings from a new blogger in London, UK. www.thegirlisfierce.com

    Saltana xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've done something unsual dear. A pink coat on gray. Best part of this look is the awesome accessories. The purse and especially the boots are adorable, oh I miss a belt here. Great work

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grey and lavender- brilliant! Just the thing to brighten up a gloomy day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.