Oasis. First Look.

Hey guys! 
I am so excited to share my latest blog collaboration with you. It's impossible to describe how happy and honoured I feel to collaborate with brands who I have always loved before becoming a fashion blogger. One of such brands is a British brand Oasis. I adore their feminine but chic style and the top quality of their items. So you can imagine my reaction when I got contacted by one of their team members. 

This is the first look which became a result of our collaboration with Oasis. The blue jacket is an absolute must-have for the upcoming spring 2015. I have paired it with this comfy knit and a pair of dark denims. I am also thinking of getting a bordeaux colour skirt to match my lips in this outfit. I think the combo of light-blue and bordeaux will be incredible. I hope you like how I styled this outfit today. Perfect look for a day at school, a meeting with friends or just a shopping day.
Keep updated for a second part of Oasis collaboration next week! 
Outfit of the day:
Jacket OASIS
Sweater OASIS
Jeans CALVIN KLEIN (more designer jeans on LUISAVIAROMA)
Bag LOUIS VUITTON
Boots ZARA
Earrings ZARA (get similar ones on OASAP)
Watch DANIEL WELLINGTON
Scarf PARFOIS

17 comments:

  1. Какая куртка! Это мой самый любимый цвет, так что я просто влюбилась!

    У меня есть свитер с таким же принтом из Zara, только укороченный)

    <3

    ALINA ERMILOVA | BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jacket has such a lovely color! And that sweater is adorable! :)

    http://fashamorphosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am agree with you the color of the jacket is so pretty, it's so soft and feminine but chic at the same time!

    xo June
    www.junepaski.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woow this is awesome! I really love the jacket and perfect outfit for school!

    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this look ! Oasis clothes look great !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look, I like this a lot! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool chic look. That jacket is really lovely!
    http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com
    xx
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome shots :) I think you must share your photos on www.voguedrobe.com, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute jacket, love the color! I have the same LV purse, in monogram though ;)

    Stray Birds and Lavender

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jacket,Scraf,Sweater are three colurs look very good

    ReplyDelete
  11. Liked your Jacket, combination of attires are really good!!! @ http://blog.voylla.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nodoubt the Jacket is the USP here, but what I loved is the combination of the sweater, scarf and boots. You've a great sense of color combo and I loved that. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Superb looks! Hot and stunning attire with the best combination of jacket and accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing look especially i love the colour of your jacket and scarf http://www.youbella.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing, look like so pretty, I love the jacket and earrings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.