Happy in Paris

Hello from Paris! I feel so happy to post from this amazing city. When events like this one happen to me, I once again thank myself for starting blogging and getting in the world of fashion. I have been invited by IESEG Business School to give a speech on the fashion conference that was organised in their la Défense campus. I feel so overwhelmed with emotions that this actually happened and I was talking about blogging and sharing my experience with the audience in Paris. 
I cannot wait for the official pictures to share with you guys! I am thankful to Les Ateliers de la Mode team for inviting me and being so nice with me during the whole evening. Thanks to their support I felt really comfortable answering all of the questions from the audience and sharing my thoughts about the influence of blogging on fashion. Though you can't imagine how nervous I was before the conference! Several days before the event I felt so worried about my speech and the right outfit and all the organisational stuff concerning the trip. Now I am relieved and happy that everything went so well. By the way the place where the conference was taking place was really nice. During my previous trips to Paris I did not really had a chance to go to the business part of the city. But this time La Défense pleasantly surprised me! You know I really like everything modern and tall skyscrapers. The Grande Arche looked fabulous in the evening lights. When my Uber car first approached the square I was really amazed by that place. By the way I wanted to tell you guys that using Uber has been my latest obsession! This iphone app is just so great. I nearly forgot about the existence of normal taxis. I have a special code for you if you want to have you first Uber ride for free (hannah87).
This trip is being absolutely adorable and not only because of the event that made me come to Paris. City is being so sunny and cheerful these days. I feel relaxed and motivated at the same time. Glad to be far away from my studying routine and dedicate some time to myself and to blogging. I would not be a fashion blogger if I didn't go to the Eiffel Tower to shoot some photos for the post for you. I was having such a comfy outfit with a parisian chic twist. When I saw this vest in the store I just knew that it was made to be shoot next to the Eiffel Tower.
Hope you will feel some Parisian spirit coming from the post. ;) Bisous, Anna Gotsyk
Outfit of the day:
Vest MOHITO
Jeans CALVIN KLEIN
Sweater ZARA
Boots MICHAEL KORS
Bag LOUIS VUITTON
Jewellery SWAROVSKI

9 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit! I love the pink vest on the grey sweater, lovely combo ♥
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/
    xoxo, Mai <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing!!! so chic!!! Paris is the perfect set for every shooting!!! ;)
    MICHELA M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so great ;-)

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fur - so chic!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks lik you enjyou yor staing there, lovely ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit, so chic!!

    http://mariannascorner.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice look !
    http://www.khatstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.