OCEAN Exclusive Blogger Challenge

Hey guys! Today I have a special post for you. I wanted to share that I was invited to take part in the blogger challenge organised by OCEAN Independence. My task is to create a perfect summer outfit for a day on the Ocean Independence yacht of my choice. The prize is a luxury trip to Monaco with everything arranged: flights, lunch, transportation etc. So you can imagine how excited I am about such an opportunity! Wish me good luck!

Here we go. Here is my OCEAN Independence Challenge look. I chose this outfit because it is so chic and comfy at the same time and has its Cote d'Azur twist. 
 I imagine myself wearing it and standing on the deck of the Molly Malone yacht while sailing from Monaco to St Tropez. The sun shines straight in my face, so I rush for a trendy hat. No, it's not too hot. Just the bright french sun is unavoidable here. Feeling the light breeze in my hair while the yacht keeps going. 
My outfit:
Top MANGO
Shorts ZARA
Ballerinas BURBERRY
Bag, Watch MICHAEL KORS

11 comments:

  1. great look :) perfect choice for summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style
    and also your hat, I love hats, it's so feminine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! the hat looks amazing

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing post :) good luck to you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obsessed with your shorts. You look so chic!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all: Perfect outfit so congrats. Second of all: that Yacht! Luxury or WHAT!?

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing look! craving for summer :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super look - so chic and fresh! Great combination and the background is amazing! :* You can check out my latest blog post featuring my top 3 models during the Fashion weeks.
    xx Mary
    http://marypolka.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit and amazing location! Good job :)

    http://audreyakman.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.