Paris, Place Vendôme

Place Vendôme. Loving this parisian square very much. I guess it's a blogger's MUST to take some shots there. The weather was not really shiny that day but I felt so inspired and energetic that I just couldn't stay home without taking any pictures. As a result I have another parisian outfit to show you which is super warm, comfy and chic.

I just adore this poncho / scarf. At first you might think that it is not easy to combine it with different coats but in fact it just makes every outerwear look super trendy! I was really excited when I found out how cool my new coat matches this poncho. And keeping yourself warm is essential! Spring is coming and you start craving for light outfits.. but be careful! That's the most cruel timing and it is so easy to get sick. One evening out in a pink spring coat and a lace dress and you are home in bed with a bunch of medicine and an episode of a TV show. Hoping that I will get well soon! 
Have a nice weekend and watch out the cold. ;)
Bisous, Anna
Outfit of the day:
Check coat ZARA
Scarf / Poncho CHOIES
Pants CALVIN KLEIN
Bag LOUIS VUITTON
Boots MICHAEL KORS
Gloves MOHITO

16 comments:

  1. so pretty ;*

    xoxo


    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post. I love Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Lovely outfit!!

    xx Marianna!

    http://mariannascorner.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing outfit! you look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pieces! I'm loving your fierce coat and fabulous scarf. Such a marvelous outfit and you look amazing!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! the scarf is beautiful,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning! I love every detail about the look! Great job! Love the colors combo! You can check out my new outfit post.
    xx Mary
    http://marypolka.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. bienvenue à Paris
    welcome to Paris

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your style and Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so beautiful. I love your lovely images and your style.
    Pavlina
    https://pollyslookbook.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic scarf!
    And coat!
    Contrast of colors is very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing!!:)

    www.beclassybyk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.