OOTD: Olive and Peach

Hey guys! I hope you are all having a lovely Sunday and enjoying the last day of the weekend as much as possible. The weather here in Warsaw is not very sunny these days so I prefer staying home and making a post for the blog and watching my favourite TV series. I have took pictures of this look several days ago. I just felt that I really want to avoid black in the outfit and went for a spring combination of olive and peach. What do you think about this combo? I personally adore when these two colours are put together.

Comment on my look and keep posted on Instagram for the latest news about upcoming trips for March and April! 
Bisous, Anna

Outfit of the day:
Coat OASIS
Sweater MANGO
Shorts ZARA
Shoes KAZAR

22 comments:

  1. so pretty ;-)

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit!the coat is amazing,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fresh and interesting color combo, I love how it looks! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. your sweater is so cute! love it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pastels and Olive are my favorite colours! Well done with this outfit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this look. great job

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so chic and stylish. I adore this combo and you did a fantastic job styling. I especially love your shorts!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute sweater, love your outfit and your blog!

    http://sequinsinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful coat :) Love the look :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a huge fan of your blog! Loving this post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your pullover is so nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm in love with your coat ! <3

    http://www.writteninthedestiny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG you look stunning! Such a lovely pretty lady! (:

    Have a wonderful weekend! (:
    xo ♥ www.thekawaiiplanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the color pallet. I'm also in love with the coat and the shoes! I think I saw a coat like that from an online fashion shopping site. You are stunning lady, btw.

    iloveitineedit.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are looking gorgeous .... Peach is my favourite color... wanna same peach booties like this :)
    Ethnic collection

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute outfit - I love the sleeves on your sweater.

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely outfit!!

    xx,Marianna
    http://mariannascorner.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  18. This outfit is so pretty, the coat adds a simple but gorgeous touch to this

    http://redlipsnrosycheeks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. On your blog I can notice a lot of interesting article. Nice photos
    Check this page: i need a $300 loan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.