Spring is in the air. Embroidery and Bangles

When I think of what I should say or talk about beneath the photos from this post, the only word that is on my mind is 'spring'. After the long winter which I spent in the Eastern Europe this year I feel so excited about feeling the sun and being able to wear light leather jackets. And maybe one of the best cities to meet the coming spring is Warsaw. Living in Warsaw is never like living anywhere else. You just feel so calm here.. that eventually the only thing that you find yourself worrying about is a choice between doing some pilates or cooking a chocolate brownie in the evening. 

One of those sunny days I was walking past those shops that all of us know and decided that a new Zara collection deserves a bit more attention. 20 minutes later I was already in love with this fresh shirt with this cool embroidery. Wearing the shirt the next day with Isabel Marant sneakers and boyfriend jeans, feeling absolutely spring. Just added a bunch of cute stuff on my wrists - doing it absolutely every day now - feeling so trendy this way. :P My forever and always Marc Jacobs bangles are always with me, plus, this time I added this gorgeous leather bracelet by an Australian brand Dainty and Bold. Loving to have this leopard piece next to my gold statement watch.

Have decided that the outfit deserves shooting for the blog after having an amazingly tasty breakfast in one of the newly popular places in Warsaw. Those of you who are reading me from Warsaw and have not been to "Aioli" yet, you should definitely check that place out. But make sure to come during the weekdays when they have a special price for the breakfast. 

Finishing this post for now. I have the whole week in Kiev ahead - the week of enjoying my lovely home. And after that here we go - the country of Gelato, Prada, Gucci, Pizza and Prosecco is waiting for me! Yes, I am so thrilled to share with you that my next destination will be Rome #dreamloveshopgoestorome ;) Wishing you a nice weekend and stay positive!
Bisous, Anna
Outfit of the day:
Embroidered Shirt ZARA
Boyfriend Jeans ZARA
Blue Jacket OASIS
Wedged Sneakers ISABEL MARANT
Scarf SIX
Watch MICHAEL KORS
Leopard Leather Bracelet DAINTY AND BOLD
Gold Bangles MARC BY MARC JACOBS

17 comments:

  1. You're beautiful! fantastic photos

    http://moje-kreacje.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blouse! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty style!!

    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This looks great… I’m loving the top and jacket! Super chic.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That jacket is a must have for this spring ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this print on your shirt. looks so nice on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! We are a new jewelry brand based in Bali. We really like your style and would like to collaborate with you. The aesthetic of our brand is elegant with an under laying hint of kinkiness and classy with a subtle exotic feel. Please check out or website for more information www.audreyakman.com or email us at info@audreyakman.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon

    http://audreyakman.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice styling

    L'Espace
    lespacebylpm.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's some lovely stylizations you've got there, they'd work great with some of my jewellery, check it out at http://infinitydesignjewellery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This post is worthy of appreciation, looking forward to more exciting! bracciale swarovski

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful shirt dear!

    Greets from Greece :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. my dear, you're looking flawless in that second pic, you're so beautiful :D
    and i love your shirt
    http://diannetho.es

    ReplyDelete
  14. This post is worthy of appreciation, looking forward to more exciting! swarovski crystal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.