April Vibes

When you come back from trips which you trully enjoyed to the fullest you always get this weird feeling of being overwhelmed, happy and sad at the same time. I am back from my holidays in Rome. Remembering an amazing week in Italy and looking through thousands of pictures make me really miss the vacation. But on the other hand, I am glad to be back to my dear Warsaw. Having those last chances to wear layered outfits this season and enjoy the mild eastern european climate with those cool evenings and sunny mornings.

While being in process of getting through the piles of all the pictures I have made in Italy, I have managed to make a post here in Warsaw upon my arrival. I have collaborated with an extremely talented Polish photographer Radosław Trochimiak to make this spring post. I really love the fresh spirit of April which you feel while taking a look at the shots. 

My outfit was corresponding my spring mood 100%. Really glad that I got this off-shoulder sweater from Style Moi. And the way the statement necklace and earrings from Happiness Boutique complement the top is just so cool! I chose this jewellery because it seems really extraordinary to me. Paired an Oasis peach coat with Tod's moccasins that I got from the Lastprice.it. Hope you will like my outfit of the day. Keep in touch for the new posts from Rome! 
Coat OASIS
Sweater STYLE MOI
Pants ZARA
Moccasins TOD'S
Jewellery HAPPINESS BOUTIQUE

12 comments:

  1. Such a pretty outfit. love the color of your sweater!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow You looks so stunning, love the sweater and all the photos! Great shoot! <3


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need this sweater, it has such a beautiful color ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. color of sweater is really nice! :) love your outfit

    http://moje-kreacje.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. this post is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your color match! :-)

    www.safran-bolu.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. your shoes are really perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous outfit!

    http://audreyakman.com/blog.php

    ReplyDelete
  9. that same feeling is super usual for me too. i feel sad but glad at the same moment
    i like very much these pics, you're lookig gorgeous. that sweater suits you perfectly
    http://diannetho.es

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this feeling, comfortable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.