Red


Quick outfit post before leaving Kiev. Moving to Warsaw tomorrow. The fact that Warsaw is so close makes me think that I can literally move all my belongings there by strongly pushing them in the car. Hope this is gonna work out. :) So I have to go back to packing all of my coats and shoes and jewellery and pillows and kitchen utensils. Wishing you all a lovely week!

Sharing my red look with a new Zara coat and my latest bag obsession from Cashhimi. Feeling so feminine with the help of the hair waves and pearl earrings by Greg Michaels. Loving to be bright during the grey winter days. :)
Outfit of the day:
Red coat ZARA (get a similar one on LUISAVIAROMA)
Lace shorts ZARA
Olive Sweater MANGO (get a similar one in KAREN MILLEN)
Leather Boots BALDININI
Grey Tights H&M
Fur Crossbody Bag CASHHIMI
Pearl Earrings GREG MICHAELS
Watch DANIEL WELLINGTON
Fragrance COCO MADEMOISELLE

17 comments:

  1. you look gorgeous!! love that red coat and your boots!! Good luck with the move :)
    xo
    The Fashionista Bubble

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lace details on the shorts & the red coat!

    <3

    ALINA ERMILOVA | BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colors, and especially gorgeous coat! This is so breathtaking! <3

    http://fashamorphosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great style :-))) kisses from Poland ; *;-)


    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this look, all the items go together so perfectly, and I love the color of the jacket! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Anna! Great combination, Your red lips makes your face look instantly elegant and classic plus you added a red jacket to give it an edge!! Love it :)

    http://www.maximummoneyback.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful outfit and you look gorgeous, love your shoes!!.
    zoey
    http://blog.shoplinkz.com/win-ipad-air2/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful. That red coat is stellar!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. тебе очень идет красный! замечательное выглядишь :)
    the white ocean

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely amazing!
    Pairing black with red is also one of my favourites!

    xo,
    Couns

    http://justthewayiammyself.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving this!


    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. wOOW YOU LOOK AMAZING, LOVE YOUR RED COAT :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very fashion and cool combination .Great work !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.