Settled in Warsaw

I am back from an unintentional blogging break which was connected with my moving to Warsaw for 5 months. After almost a week of settling I am ready to post and work again. Enjoying my apartment in the centre of the city and understanding why I used to love Warsaw so much. No time to relax. Two exams are still ahead and something special just after them.
Today's outfit is something very chic for this season. Got myself some faux fur which is everyone so crazy about these days. Yes, we are all against killing poor animals. Paired my Style Moi coat with a comfortable woollen skirt a basic top from the same brand. Ready for the day in the city.
Bisous, Anna
Outfit of the day:
Faux Fur Coat STYLE MOI
Skirt STYLE MOI
Rings STYLE MOI
Bag MICHAEL KORS 
Watch MICHAEL KORS 
Boots MANGO (get similar ones at OASAP)
Bracelet MARC BY MARC JACOBS 

15 comments:

  1. i'm in love with your coat! beautiful photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look! loving this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! Such a cute jacket!

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fur jacket. I am craving for a similar one at the moment :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome ;-)

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a lovely skirt, great colouring

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful coat. You look fabulous!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely gorgeous. you're looking fab
    http://diannetho.es/rojo-y-negro/

    ReplyDelete
  9. AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL COAT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that skirt and coat! Your style is perfection!
    Check out my blog: GabrielaCasellaFashion.wordpress.com
    and tell me what you think! I would love your input.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the coat :)
    http://sosline-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your coat looks amazing. The accessories you wear are also stunning. I think I have seen one of those from an online retail fashion accessories shop. Anyway, you rock girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You furr coat looking amazing.. I am in love with your whole look.. looking classy and decent :)

    Women Stunning Dresses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.