Valentines


Celebrating the day of love becomes so popular nowadays. Having another occasion for elegant outfits, curly hair, pink lipsticks and restaurant dinners is something I am always up to. And who does not want to feel special and receive some beautiful flowers to match your romantic look and mood? Almost all of my thoughts this day were captured with a special thing which is about to happen next week. I am traveling to Paris this Wednesday. I am very excited to finally share this news with you. Keep updated on my Instagram for something really exciting. ;)
Wanted to have a light and feminine outfit without typical Valentine's red colour. For this occasion I chose my new jacket from Iswai. Loving its elegance and the absolutely white colour. While wearing this jacket I got kind of Chanel feeling of its iconic jackets. Pairing it with light mint pants and I am ready for celebrations.
I hope all of you guys had a happy Valentine's day! Feeling loved makes us achieve great things.

Outfit of the day:
Jacket ISWAI
Pants ZARA
Blouse ZARA
Clutch LOUIS VUITTON
Boots ZARA 
Jewellery SWAROVSKI
Perfume COCO MADEMOISELLE

12 comments:

  1. very classy and beautiful . plase check out my blog !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! Hope you had a beautiful VDay.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautful pictures, you look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful look <3

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty look ; -)

    new post


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great and interesting read. I love all of your posts! Keep it up girl and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I wanted to stop by and say sorry I haven't visited in a while, I have been so busy it's crazy! I love what you are doing with your blog though! I relaunched mine yesterday and I would love to know what you think of it! Lorna xx.

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute! I love the color of those pants, I think I may have cuffed them though. Love your style :)

    http://www.sosowestcoast.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice article and also the lovely collection of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmmm good for val, come to my blog if you need some fashion design inspiration and guide here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.