Days in Kiev. New Collaboration. Timeless Watch.

Good evening guys! :) Can't believe I am back here again sharing one more outfit post with you. At the moment I am back to Warsaw for the last year of studies in this great city. Starting my Master degree this year and feeling pretty proud to get that far. I am not saying goodbye to France for a long time though. I cannot be apart from it for too long you know. Coming back to the South in the end of the month for a special event in Monaco. 
Looking forward to be there so much. But still have 10 more days of waiting. Anyway, you will be able to find out all the details through my Instagram.

I have shot the pictures for this post while in Kiev a week ago. I am glad to present you my new collaboration with a timeless watch brand Jord. Have never seen a watch combining hardwoods, Swarovski crystals and sapphire crystal glass. Am totally obsessed with it at the moment as it perfectly matches my pre-fall outfits. I already feel all this sweater weather coming. So I hope you like the look and I am wishing you a lovely evening. Bisous, Anna
Outfit details:
Watch JORD
Vest ZARA
Top MISS SIXTY 
Shorts COLIN'S (vintage, straight from my mum's hot youth)
Shoes KAZAR
Bracelet THOMAS SABO

9 comments:

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.