Back from Paris

I've just come back from Paris and already have lots of stuff to do. Easter is over and classes at university have started. I hope you had a great holiday with your beloved ones. Today my post will be really short - just some random pics from today. And I'm preparing really colorful posts from Paris. Looking forward to share them with you. And today I'm wearing my new high waisted skirt from Chicnova. Can't wait to wear it when real spring starts. 

By the way, I wanted to tell some good news! Remember I told you about the Erasmus Programme I had applied for? I got accepted! I'm going to the university I wanted to go to so much! So next semester I'm going to the South of France! Extremely happy because of it! :D

Я только вернулась из Парижа, и уже накопилась куча дел. Католическая Пасха прошла, и учёба в университете возобновилась. Сегодняшний пост будет очень коротким - пару фотографий с сегодняшнего дня. Пока что я готовлю очень красочные посты из Парижа. Не могу дождаться, чтобы поделиться ими с вами. А сегодня на мне новая юбка с высокой талией от Chicnova. Очень хочу поскорее носить её, когда наступит настоящая весна.

И еще хочу поделиться хоршей новостью! Помните я рассказывала про программу Эрасмус, на которую я подала заявку? Я прошла! Меня взяли в университет, в котором я так хочу учиться! Так что со следующего семестра я отправляюсь на юг Франции! Безумно рада по этому поводу! :)
Coat / Пальто Naf Naf
Skirt / Юбка Chicnova
Shirt, Scarf / Блузка, Шарф Zara
Boots / Сапоги Massimo Dutti
Bag / Сумка Romwe
Watch / Часы Michael Kors

14 comments:

  1. congratulations! :) I love your outfit it's really beautiful!
    xoxo
    www.madgaab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! and nice photos, I like your shirt:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That news on the university is absolutely amazing Anna, massive congratulations to you. Seems like you enjoyed your trip to Paris too, glad it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. поздравляю с поступлением))

    а юбка шикарная))

    http://katekasatckina.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  5. cant wait for those paris photos!


    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  6. The South of France! Congratulations. That would be so nice to study there. You look absolutely gorgeous by the way. I hope you're keeping warm in the chill.

    xx Mandi
    www.findmeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome look ; ))



    i invite to me too

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're reading a book in polish?
    i love your skirt!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm trying to improve my polish :)
      Thanks :)

      Delete
  9. Очень очень понравилась ваша сумка, и образ в целом! Гармонично и вам очень идет!


    xoxo
    http://followtomorrow.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice outfit! and how amazing you went to paris!!

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog so much Anna!
    First of all,congrats on getting into the university you wanted! You're really lucky,is it hard to get into that university?
    Second of all,I love your outfit,that bag is stunning! :)

    I'm your newest follower on GFC&Bloglovin,hope that you can check out my blog,
    Have a great weekend,
    http://devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Привет, Анечка! Как Париж? Вижу по постам, что ты тоже любишь этот город!
    Очень нравится твоя юбка. Воообще, я считаю, что с черным цветом, если он правильно подобран к фигуре, ошибится невозможно!
    Анна:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.