Hello Paris!

I'm ready to show you photos of my first day in Paris. It's easy to see what I've been doing during the day with the help of these pics. I had a walk through the city observing some main sights and having tasty snacks. Destinations of the day: Notre Dame de Paris, La Tour Eiffel, Montmartre, Cafe des 2 Moulins and Bertie's Cupcakery

Готова поделиться с вами фотографиями своего первого дня в Париже. С помощью фото легко отследить, чем я занималась на протяжении этого дня - совершила прогулку с осмотром главных достопримечательностей и и очень вкусно подкрепилась. Я посетила: Notre Dame de Paris, La Tour Eiffel, Montmartre, Cafe des 2 Moulins и Bertie's Cupcakery


Tastiest ice cream in Paris - Amorino (situated near Centre Georges Pompidou).

 Самое вкусное мороженое в Париже - Amorino (находится возле Centre Georges Pompidou).
Cafe des 2 Moulins - place where famous movie "Amélie" takes place. It's really overcrowded, but for those who like the movie (like me) it would be really cool to see the cafe.

Cafe des 2 Moulins - место, где снимался известный фильм "Amélie". Слишком много людей, но для тех, кто любит этот фильм (как я), будет очень интересно посетить такое кафе.
Jacket / Куртка Stradivarius
Jeans, Hat / Джинсы, Шляпа American Eagle Outfitters
Sweater / Свитер Romwe
Scarf / Шарф Zara
Sunnies / Очки River Island
Sneakers / Ботинки Topshop
Bag / Сумка Michael Kors

19 comments:

  1. I love your outfit here Anna, you look absolutely incredible and really fit in with the glam of Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos! It looks like you're having a great time. I can't wait to visit Paris someday.

    xoxo

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/NiaLangleyOfficial

    ReplyDelete
  3. your first day in paris looks enchanting

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you r in PARISSSS yay. I m jelly hehe

    i love your outfit here

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures. Looks like you are having a good time. And how mouthwatering are those pasties!
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Paris, great pictures and lovely outfit, kisses!

    http://lookinspiration.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute!! ;))


    new post


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhh <3 Paris it's my dream, and nice photos! And of course look :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. really beautiful pictures!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love it<3

    http://speak-of-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Фотографии замечательные, такие позитивные.
    Хотелось бы сейчас оказаться в Париже.
    SuSunny

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Anna, I'm glad you liked the interview (:
    Thank you too for being such a good friend <3
    A letter is on its way to you now ^^

    x Eline

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my... Now I forgot the actual comment on this post that I wanted to write... >__<
    Anyway, The pictures are really great! I love your bag (:
    I remember I also went to the Deux Moulins cafe when I was in Paris, it was so crowded! :P

    Can't wait to see more (:

    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Paris is just great and you took some really cute pics :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. When I see all these photos from Paris I'd love to stay there right now! Great photos and enjoy your time there! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.