OOTD: Black Lace

My outfit of the day is feminine and chic. I usually wear these shorts with flats but here I wanted to try something new. I am wearing black heels from Zara that you have already seen on the Dream. Love. Shop..

I think you noticed that I am taking this Michael Kors bag very often lately. It's a perfect match to almost any outfit. And take a look at my bracelets: silver one is Thomas Sabo (I add a new charm any time something significant happens to me) and a gold one is Marc by Marc Jacobs.
Shorts, Shoes ZARA
Shirt MISS SIXTY
Bag, Watch MICHAEL KORS
Jewelry MARC BY MARC JACOBS

14 comments:

  1. Such a lovely outfit, I have a watch really similar to yours and I love it!
    Stop by sometime, Sarah x

    http://sarahamyruth.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice style!! ;-)


    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style! So inspiring!

    ♥ Oxana
    O X A N A  M.U.A makeup blog NEW! REVIEW + MAKEUP LOOKS + 10% OFF
    Bloglovin | Facebook | TumblrInstagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ślicznie wyglądasz w tych spodenkach!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely combo! My favorite part would have to be your little black shorts - such a statement! You look marvelous.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. какие красивые шортики,такие шикарные ноги нужно обязательно показывать!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lace is always a classic theme to add romance, you are gorgeous in this lace outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck. blogxosohttps://dudoanxsmb.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i was just browsing along and came upon your blog. just wanted to say good blog and this article really helped me. buy instagram likes 500

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are different people that I think would genuinely hitter your substance. Assessing that that its harmed would it be truly canny for you told me. CNBC Girls in Delhi What's up mates, its stunning space concerning society and totally sorted out, keep it up unremittingly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The extension process have been a great and nice news which will be effected.

    Jaipur Massage Service Near Me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.