What brings out the blue in your eyes?


Pictures from my favorite Côte d'Azur. Maybe the best place on Earth. I like wearing a striped top when I am at the seaside. I get the feeling that my outfit matches the atmosphere of the place. I usually make up my looks guided by this feeling.
I'm making this post for you while listening to Tenerife Sea by Ed Sheeran. Title of the post inspired by the lyrics. Have a good weekend guys. Don't miss your summer. ;)

Фотографии с моего любимого Côte d'Azur. Наверное, лучшего места на Земле. Мне нравится носить полосатый топ, когда я на море. Тогда у меня появляется чувство, что мой наряд подходит под атмосферу места. Обычно именно это чувство руководит мной при выборе одежды.
Делаю этот пост для вас, слушая Tenerife Sea Ed Sheeran. Заглавие поста взято именно оттуда. Всем хороших выходных. Не пропустите лето. ;)

Top ZARA
Shorts MANGO
Necklace SWAROVSKI

7 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures and I love your stripped t shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Красота какая! Как же я люблю море! :)

    <3

    AlinaErmilova.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful. I love the simplicity of this outfit and how you make it your own. Your feather necklace is a marvelous addition!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a pair of beautiful and shining bright eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.