Answers ! :)


Today I am answering all the questions you've asked me. But at first I want to tell you some news about me. As many of you have asked me about my university, it's time to tell you that I'm moving to Poland where I'm going to study in the university! I'm going to study and live in Warsaw - the capital of Poland and an amazingly beautiful and friendly city. I've visited it in March, saw the university and was really happy to move there in autumn.

Сегодня я отвечаю на все вопросы, которые вы мне задали. Но сначала хочу рассказать вам новость о себе. Так как многие из вас спрашивали о моём университете, пришло время рассказать, что я переезжаю в Польшу и буду там учиться! Я буду жить и учиться в Варшаве - столице Польши и потрясающе красивом городе. Я была в Польше в марте, видела университет и очень радовалась тому, что смогу переехать туда осенью.

March 2012 

1. How long have  you been blogging and how quick did you gain success with a 1000 followers?
My blog is 1 year and 2 months. But I blog seriously round 10 months. And followers appear gradually.
Как давно вы ведете блог и как скоро добились успехов в виде почти тысячи ПЧ и т.п?
Моему блогу уже год и 2 месяца. Но серьезно я его веду месяцев 10. А читатели появляются постепенно.

2. How many views do you have a day?
I have around 400 views a day.
Сколько просмотров в твоем блоге за день?
Приблизительно 400 просмотров в день.

3.  How do you find time for blogging, making outfits and taking pictures?
When I started blogging I thought that it would be impossible to keep posting and to find time on it. But then I realized that I really have some time. For example we don’t notice how much time we spend just surfing the net and going on Facebook. And instead of it you can spend one hour in several days to make a good post and share it with your readers. And the process of taking photos isn’t long as well.
Как вы находите время для ведения блога, ну и соответственно составления образов, самого процесса съемки?
Когда я начинала вести блог, мне казалось, что я не буду находить время для этого и делать посты вовремя. Но потом я поняла, что у меня действительно есть для этого время. Например, мы даже не осознаем, сколько времени мы тратим, просто просматривая разные сайты и Фейсбук или Вконтакте. А вместо этого можно уделить один часик в несколько дней, чтобы сделать хороший пост и поделиться им с читателями.  А процесс съемки тоже не занимает много времени.


4. Who takes your photos?
Usually my mum takes photos of me. Those photos that are from school are mostly taken by a prof photographer.

Кто тебя фотографирует?
В основном меня фотографирует моя мама. Фото со школы почти все сделаны проф фотографом

5.  Where do you see yourself in, say ten years time? As a successful, famous model?
Ok, in 10 years I will be 27. I hope that I will have a stable job and earn good money. And I really want my job to be fashion related. And of course I want to have a husband or a stable boyfriend. As to modeling, I don’t think that I’m thin enough for that. We’ll see..

Где ты видишь себя через 10 лет? Успешной, известной моделью?
Через десять лет мне будет 27. Я надеюсь, что у меня будет стабильная работа, которая будет приносить неплохие деньги. Также очень хочу, чтоб она была связана с модой. И, конечно, очень хочу чтоб у меня был муж или стабильный бойфренд. Что касается модели, то я думаю, я недостаточно худая для этого. Посмотрим.

6. What is your favorite shopping place? Любимое место для шоппинга?
Zara.



7. Who is your favorite designer?
I guess my favorite designers are Chanel and Elie Saab.
Кто твой любимый дизайнер?
Я думаю, мои любимые дизайнеры – Шанель и Эли Сааб.


8.   What's your favorite music? Любимая музыка?
Adele, the Fray, 
Bruno Mars, Maroon 5, Keane, Jason Mraz, Lady Gaga, Rihanna..


9.  Have u got a boyfriend ?
No, I don’t have a boyfriend.
У тебя есть бойфренд?
Нет, нету.

10.    Your diet?
I don’t have  any diet. I love sweet things too much.
But I have to say that if you want to loose way – it’s better to do physical training,
go to a gym or smth like that. I did that and it helped me before my prom.  
After a diet you will gain the same weight in some time again.
Твоя диета?
У меня нет никакой диеты. Я слишком сильно люблю сладкое.
Но должна признаться, что если вы хотите похудеть, то лучше
заниматься физической активностью, ходить в спортзал и т.д.
Я так делала, и это помогло мне перед выпускным. А после диеты вы
всё равно вернётесь к своему обычному весу через какое-то время.

11. What do you do for living? or are you a student?

I am a student. I’ve just finished school and about to enter a University in autumn.
I dont work.
Как ты зарабатываешь на жизнь? Или ты студентка?
Я студентка. Только закончила школу и осенью буду учиться в университете.
Нигде не 
работаю.

12. What is your go to beauty and or hair product?
I love Body Shop Products – their body butters and shower gels especially.
And I like Marseilials shampoo and hair conditioner.
Какой  посоветуешь beauty продукт или продукт по уходу за волосами?
Мне нравятся продукты Body Shop – особенно их крема для тела и
гели для душа. Также я лублю шампунь и кондиционер Marseilials.

13.   Have you ever travelled to Spain?
Yes! I was in Spain last summer and I’m visiting it this summer too.
It’s absolutely amazing. Barcelona is one of my favorite cities.
Ты была в Испании?
Да! Я была в Испании прошлым летом и буду этим. Она прекрасна.
А Барселона – один из моих самых любимых городов. 
14.   You mentioned you were going to Uni in the fall
I was wondering what do you plan to study?
In the university I will study Business and Management.
Ты говорила, что будешь учиться в университете осенью,
мне интересно, что ты планируешь изучать?
В университете я буду изучать бизнес и менеджмент.

15. Do you work? If no, what do you want your work to be related to?
No, I don’t work. But in future I want my job to be related to fashion.
Работаешь ли ты? если нет, то в какой области хочешь работать?
 не работаю. Но в будущем хочу, чтобы моя работа была связана со сферой моды.

16. How many languages do you know?
I know Ukrainian, Russian and English. I was studying German from the 5th grade but I guess I’m really bad speaking German. And I’ve learnt Italian for half a year. And soon I will probably  know Polish, cause it’s very similar to Ukrainian. 
 Сколько языков ты знаешь?
Я знаю украинский, русский и английский. Я учила немецкий с 5ого класса, но думаю, что я очень плохо говорю по-немецки.  Еще я полгода учила итальянский, и скоро, скорее всего, буду знать польский, так как он очень похож на украинский.


17.  Is that your prom dress on the photo?
Yes, it’s my prom dress. You can see more photos with it in my Prom post.
Это платьице на фото с выпуска? 
Да, это платье с выпускного. Вы можете увидеть фото в нем в моем посте с выпускного. 

18.  What is your height?  Какой у тебя рост?
175 cm.

19. Do your parents know about your blog and what do they think about it?
Of course they know about me blogging and they think that it’s a nice hobby.
Знают ли твои родители, что ты ведёшь блог? Если да, то, как относятся к этому?
Конечно, они знаю и считают, что это хорошее хобби.

20. Do you give fashion advice to your mum or maybe she advise you something, criticizes?
She doesn’t criticize me. =) And we often go shopping together and give advice to each other.
Даешь ли ты советы своей маме насчет одежды или может она тебе что-то советует, критикует?
Нет, она не критикует меня. =) И мы часто ходим по магазинам вместе и помогаем друг-другу.

21. What hair products do you use?
As I’ve already said I like Marseilials products. I use Nivea spray to make more volume. I like Sunsilk spray for heat protection. Also I have to say that I really hate Syoss products. I’ve tried a shampoo, a conditioner and a spray to make hair more glossy and all the products really failed. The spray smelled nice but no effect.
Какими средствами по уходу за волосами ты пользуешься?
Как  я уже сказала я люблю средства от Marseilials. Я использую спрей Nivea, чтобы придать немного объема. Мне нравится спрей Sunsilk для термозащиты. А еще, должна сказать, я ненавижу средства от Syoss. Я пробовала и шампунь, и кондиционер, и спрей для блеска и здорового вида волос. Спрей пах неплохо, но никакого эффекта.

22. Who is your idol?
 
 I don’t have an idol. But among my favourite celebrities are Blake Lively, Miranda Kerr, and fav blogger is Chiara Ferragni.
Кто твой кумир?
У меня нет кумира. Но из моих любимых селебритиз могу назавать Блейк Лайвли, Миранду Керр, любимый блоггер – Кьяра Ферранни


Chiara Ferragni.

 As you can see it wasn't a post full of photos and outfits. But I hope that with the help of it you got to know me a little closer.
Как видите, это не был полный фото и луков пост. Но я надеюсь, что с помощью него вы узнали меня немного поближе.

22 comments:

  1. Hi Anna! nice answers, I also love Elie Saab, good luck for the Uni dear! Baci!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I loved reading about you! Uni sounds like a fun time and hope you'll post outfit pics from Warsaw! Your prom dress is gorgeous and I love the coat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Of course I will post a lot from Warsaw ;)

      Delete
  3. I love your prom pics.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for answering these questions Anna and I'd like to give you a huge congratulations on getting to go to university in Warsaw, I'm proud of you, here's hoping that you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to hear you´re moving to such a nice city, I wish you a lot of luck for university :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's very very good post :) <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Realy!? To Warsaw!? To Poland!? Great my Dear! Tell me what you will study? :>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ^^ I've already answered this question in the post =)

      Delete
  8. Спасибо за ваши ответы, было интересно)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. а мне было приятно отвечать)

      Delete
  9. Fabulous answers...love your dress for prom :)) Congrats on University, I know you will enjoy it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Платье очень красивое!!! Вам безумно идет:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.